The Owly Tales

My Journal

ASEAN Youth Energy Institute 2015

Leave a Comment
Such a wonderful experience that I was selected as a participant in ASEAN Youth Energy Institute that was held on Surabaya, March 13-17 2015. It was an energy-related youth camp that participated by 30 youth from all ASEAN countries. The goals were to raise awareness of energy crisis and needs to develop sustainable energy for community development among ASEAN youth leaders, and also introduce the latest sustainable energy technologies and innovation as the tools to solve the energy crisis in ASEAN.

Actually, I have no background in Energy or environment whereas economic background, but I really interested in environment issues as it is however very common and much related in our daily life. Moreover, I worked in iiee.or.id that encourage my interest strongly in environment research and issues. I couldn't believe that I was selected as one of thirty lucky ASEAN Youth who could attend on the event that was funded by Young South East Asian Leaders Initiative, U.S. Embassy and finally met the delegations.

Anyway, I met a team that brought us to the first winner of Renewable Energy presentation, one of great event series that was arranged by the committee. We strang up the wind turbine miniature and presented in front of the participants and also appraiser. Gratefully thanks, we could be the best team. Thank you guys!








Such a good new to receive this electronic mail  :D







 Yuhuuuuuu, masuk berita!


http://www.djogjasumberberita.com/tag/asean-youth-energy-institute-2015/
http://iiee.or.id/2015/05/15/mahasiswa-asean-bahas-energi-terbarukan-di-mojokerto/

http://www.mongabay.co.id/2015/03/19/energi-terbarukan-dibahas-pada-pertemuan-mahasiswa-asean-di-mojokerto/

http://www.pikiran-rakyat.com/serial-konten/ciptakan-peluang-kerja-sama

http://jatim.antaranews.com/lihat/berita/153431/27-mahasiswa-asean-bahas-energi-di-trawas

http://daerah.sindonews.com/read/976676/151/mahasiswa-dunia-bertemu-di-ubaya-1426389786
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 komentar:

Post a Comment