So, this was my first time to hiked a real mountain. Actually, I went to Bromo in 2011. But, it felt like I was doing vacation because I was only spent one day return to take the tour. Well then, Papandayan would be a great destination for a newbie hiker. Like me actually :) and it is known as the mountain for beginners among the hikers. It was located in Garut, approximately taking 3 hours from Bandung, the Capital City of West Java, my lovely hometown. Yeah it must be in Indonesia as well. The summit reach a peek on 2,665 meters above sea level (8,743-foot). Because of working and living in Jakarta, Capital City of Indonesia, I traveled to Bandung after office hours starting at 5 p.m from Jakarta by bus.Actually, if you are from Jakarta, you can take a bus from BKN-
Cililitan, East Jakarta straight to Garut (Jakarta-Gafut) with fare
roughly 50.000 IDR.
Arriving at 10 p.m (roughly) in home, I took a sleep and start my journey to Garut on the next day in the afternoon. I took motor cycle with Wendy while my friends were taking bus from Bandung. We arrived at 7 p.m. and started our hiking to Pondok Selada and camped there.
Pondok Selada
Well then, Papandayan is very beautiful mountain. I found Edelweiss along of my journey to the summit and there was "Dead Forest" which amazed me.
Dead Forest
The camera can not describe what my eyes captured on the real time, actually. But, I sugested to a newbie hiker to take Papandayan, because the summit is not really high and the track is reachable for a newbie. So, have a nice adventuring ! ^,^
Salam Traveller
0 komentar:
Post a Comment