The Owly Tales

My Journal

Hello, The Lost August !

Leave a Comment
me n new friend

Am a Leo girl, born in August, I thank to God for everything I got in this life. Meanwhile on the other hand, sometimes I have too many questions in my mind. "Dear God, why you present me in this world? What is that for? Why me? Something inside my body? Why am I alive? We made a promise before, didn't we? What things I promised you about? What were they? Why I couldn't remember? Furthermore, if You didn't present me in this life, What am I?" I'm not sure about what I'm questioning. Whereas, it exists on my mind. It does.

The last very sweet memory I had about birthday was in my 17th. I was being course then somebody brought me a candle light cake saying "Happy Birthday!" Everybody looked at me and so did my mates were celebrating my birthday. Surprise! A lot of cream in my face and theirs. Not only the cake and the moments, but also I brought home a bulk of bag containing the gifts inside. Anyway, that was the moment that I met Bera, my cutest Bear. She is really sweet and I love her much respectively.

From the day behind, I was somebody who eternally await the days coming due to always getting a big surprises on the special day. As I know since I was in elementary school, I would always be somebody who got a-f*ckin crazy suprises from my friends. Made a little trouble at school, noisy, eggs, wheat-flour even ur*ne. Damn! LOL!  It wasn't me. My crazy friends.  It had been always occured in my birthday and betided again as same as I was in junior high school. Yet however, Thanks God, my life was so happy! 

Since 2007 above, I didn't really care about the August 13 anymore. It leads to consciousness that it means I was getting older. I wished I will always be 17 and my life always be happy as that well. To me, everyday was same. The things made it special was that people arround. Family, mates, colleagues, umm yeah they are! I still remember that until I was getting 20 somebody always knock the door and Oh My God they were there with a huge gift and large candle cake birthday on hand, How Come! Surprisingly! This really happened exactly on the August 13, in front of my room, and midnight precisely! It must be tons of efforts to did it. Gratefully Thanks! I appreciated every single things I got. God bless You All !

Later on, July a few years ago, I was invited to celebrated an earlier party when I came to a cake shop then everybody sang "HaPpy Birthday To You!" What??? Whose cake? I ain't...Am I 21? at least..not yet! Um....I didn't know how it felt. But, yeahh...I smile as indeed. Seems like it was the last smile to celebrated because afterward I had nothing to say about the day anymore, about August, about my lucky number. Coincidently, the worst things broke it and life was distorted. I really wanted to forget everything and whatever which was related as well as I hate to remember, Im older. getting older now. I am 20+ ! Wow!

fruit cheescake...............favourite!
Well, I'm not a teenager again. I don't celebrate birthday. I don't really care if people not saying Happy Birthday in the real day. To me, it's kinda warning only, whereby people say "Happy Older Woman!" (means you are not a girl anymore, you are going a young adult and quickly to be adult). In addition, poor me that I have limited memory about dating. I couldn't remember a lot about people's day or important date. Simply, I forget a lot of things! Mine! Theirs! That's all. Just "ok, thanks!" "Wow, ummm thank you".  I have no idea. You ok? No! I can't believe even my younger sister and brother, I always greet them on the wrong date. Poor I am! But, I'm trying hard about this. Thus, if I really celebrate somebody's important date, lucky You, that must be a great effort to me.It does!

This year, neverthless, everything seemed to be back to a few years ago. To my 17 and (like a hiden agenda) I'm not sure. But, thanks God. My life is coming back. Life is so beautiful and nothing to be worried about age. LOL.




The cafe was almost closed. It started dark and suddenly a happy birthday backsound I heard, then everybody sang included the waiter and waitress. They came closer with the bell ringing on hand and....I dont know what else to described about. Wow, I am back to my 21 years old. Feeling the atmosphere. Cheers!







It's been about 7 years we know each other, nothing's changed. They are still my lovely Except... Astrid has getting married now. This is a good news indeed, however I gonna be sad because we might be lost her as life would  be changed when people's getting married. isn't it? 
However, Thanks dear mpiw n astrittt. I''ll be missing you all guys :')













Getting Surpirsed from Ielts Family in EC 2
Left to Right : Rofi, Renita, Me, Sekar

It must be very useful. Thanks Rya, Tembalang girl  :)

Thanks God, as long as I lived in this yawnful city, you present them in my life. To be honest, they are one of  a -make sense-reason how could I survive here. The mastermind of this little suprised might be Sekar, my little sister. 
Thank you Sekar and everyone. You are all my family ever after :)





I have wings :D
Lately, I spent out much time with a-damn-crazy girl and then "Happy Birthday!" she said so suddenly. OMG. Owly.....How did she know that I love it and....Green? That's my favourite colour. Very sweet! Thank you girl, not to give me a dog or I'm gonna kill You :D
I have new comer in my room. 
So hug-able :')



Got A lot of books :)







Celebrating Birthday Together

Can't believe she's grown up albeit still like a child. But, she able to gimme an advice now and suggest me to do something good in this life. So unbelievable! LOL. We fight, take a walk, laugh, cry, fight again, cry together and laugh together :D That's called sister's. No matter what, she will always be my little girl and I love her as well :)



A greeting from Giring Nidji? Wow...Thank you Om!


 
And....this guy....Oh My Lord, 
He is the real stand up comedy man. Why his face always be flat while people are getting laugh? LOL LOL..
Anyway, dont judge him earlier. He is not as old as me or even older than me 
(kidding but yes it is) :D. 
Moreover, he is Indonesian University graduated and further, an LPDP awardee (sangarrrr)
He is my family and one of a guy who inspire and so does entertain us for sure. 
Thanks bro for supproting me, I will take the damn test soon. 



Last, but not least, I would like to thank everyone I could not mentioned one by one, for making this nothing to be something. To a moment where I felt so annoyed then it broke and changed  to be smile (....). I dont know how to thank God for everything I got because all of you are really preciouss in my life. You make me consciouss of one thing I had to thankful, Life is Beautiful.



:)




Sylva, Jakarta 2016
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 komentar:

Post a Comment