I was sad to accept
that the peson who start and end my day with,
just swiftly turned into someone
who only say hi
or just gives a quick smile now.
I was sad when a relationship
I built for many years was broken
in order to someone who had just become a
familiar face for the last recent moment.
The world was turning so blue and upside
down.
I was cryin over things ruin my life, yes I did.
I was cryin over things
ruin my friendship, yes I did.
I was cryin over things ruin my self and family,
yes I did.
If people think that it was stupid and ridiculous,
I would just let it.
If people jeer me of and jeer my upside down world,
I would just let it.
I
would let everybody laugh my life and I will not care about it.
But, when The
Lord says stop,
everythings on my body would listen.
It’s stoped.
If He asked
me to stand up by my own two feet,
I would say "Yes, I will!".
Everything's only was then I will let go of the past.
Aterwards, I will just be fine.
Yes, I am fine.
I know which the stop and start button,
Aterwards, I will just be fine.
Yes, I am fine.
I know which the stop and start button,
And I believe on the Godspeed.
I will never doubt on His Fairness
I will never doubt on His Fairness
0 komentar:
Post a Comment